- Sisterhood: Every fall, at the beginning of the semester, we hold a sisterhood event to get to know our new members. Past events have included renting out a movie theater for just Gamma Phis, enjoying a day at the Lawrence city pool, and going to a rollerskating rink!
- Scholarship Dinners: We hold one of our two annual scholarship dinners in the fall, where we recognize academic accomplishments of our members from the spring semester.
- Fall Mixers: Each fall, we also hold one or two fall mixers with a campus fraternity. These parties are a blast, with themes ranging from “Goodwill Hunting,” where all the members bought and wore clothes from thrift shops, to “Reality TV Stars.” These mixers are great ways for our members to meet other Greeks on campus, while also wearing fun costumes. In addition to holding events with other Greek chapters, we also socialize with other groups on campus. For the past few years we have had the baseball team over for ice cream sundaes!
- Homecoming: We also participate in KU Homecoming every year. We pair with a fraternity and create a float to showcase in the parade. Participating in the Homecoming events is always a unique way to show our Jayhawk pride, as well as a fun way to make new friends with different fraternity men.
- KU Parent's Weekend : We love having our parents join us for a week of football and fun within Gamma Phi and the Lawrence community. We order football tickets as a group, and set up a tailgate tent on our front lawn before the game. Parent's Weekend is always a favorite event for both our members and their families as they all get to better know the other members’ families while also celebrating KU football!
- Rock Chalk Revue: Every fall, we attend the Rock Chalk Revue Concert, which is a fundraiser to raise money for a philanthropy that is chosen by Rock Chalk Revue.
- Dad's Weekend: We invite our dads every fall to spend a weekend with us, playing poker and watching football. This is a special weekend to bond with our fathers, and they always love to show their Gamma Phi pride!
- Diosa de la Luna Fall Formal: (or Goddess of the Moon) is a social event that we hold every fall semester. It is a semi-formal date party.
- Tacky Christmas Party : This function is held at the end of our fall semester to celebrate what we have accomplished in the past couple of months!! In 2017, we had our first ever two-night tacky event. The first night we dressed in tacky christmas outfits and on the second night, the Gamma Phi's and their dates dressed "not-so-tacky" in their best formal wear!
- Spring Mixers: every spring, we have a spring mixer with a fraternity, similar to those we hold in the fall. In 2017, we had a 80s work out themed mixer with a fraternity. This spring of 2018, we had a 90s theme mixer with a fraternity and even had a "Hollywood Glam" mixer with a fellow sorority.
- Rock Chalk Revue: a musical show competition put on by five pairs of sororities and fraternities each spring. Each partnership writes and produces a twenty-minute musical, complete with original music, plot and choreography. The proceeds are donated to a different philanthropy each year. We are proud to say that in 2018 we won 10 awards for our show with Phi Gamma Delta, including Best Overall Show, Best Choreography and Best Production Number! We celebrated these victories with a party after the final show, and are so happy for all of those involved.
- Exchange Dinner: each spring, we have an exchange dinner with a fraternity, where we all get together and share a meal in a fun and informal setting. It is a great way to get to know more people involved in KU Greek life!
- Mom's Weekend: similar to how we invite our fathers to Gamma Phi each fall, we invite our mothers each spring! We have brunch at the house before holding an evening auction. This is an effective way to raise money for our house while also enjoying a nice dinner with our mothers and winning some great prizes.
- Staff Appreciation Day: an evening in which we switch roles with all the people who help make Gamma Phi run! We served dinner to our chef and house boys, which was a fun way to show them how much they mean to us.
- Sisterhood Events: we hold another sisterhood event in the spring for all of our members to enjoy each other’s company. This year, we rented out a bowling ally and had a total blast showing off our skills!
- Crescent Ball Spring Formal: we end the academic year with our annual Crescent Ball. This is a formal event, and each of us invites a date.